Drakeshire Lanes Mission Statements
Our goal is to provide for all of our customers:
Excellent service, cleanliness at all times, at a fair price, with a positive attitude and always in a professional manner. We know that we must always plan, prepare and promote to succeed. We feel that our customer is #1 and is always right and in case of conflict of this belief it is our responsibility to make them feel right.
Drakeshire Lanes Fast Facts
- Established in 1974.
- Over 350 bowling balls available for use, ranging from 6 lbs. to 16 lbs.
- Over 500 pairs of shoes available for rental, from kids size 8 to adult 18
- Uses over 1700 bowling pins every year
- Annually, Drakeshire Lanes helps to raise thousands of dollars that are donated to local charitable organizations
- Employs an average of 25 full time and part time personnel, ranging from high school students to retirees
- 6 billiards tables and 12 coin operated arcade type machines
- Offers wholesome entertainment and recreation for families
- Full service Kitchen available for a burger and a refreshments 7 days a week plus banquets
- Pro shop for all your bowling needs
- Fabulous sports lounge
- Features many specialty events such as Glow Bowl and 9 pin no tap tournaments throughout the year
- Open 7 days per week, year round!
Hours of operation may adjust due to business.